Heart to Heart

Bridal Veil Falls
   
     "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls;" Psalm 42:7a NIV

     At the foot of the waterfalls, the grandeur and power of God roar down the cliffs of Yosemite, and I am awed by His glorious creation. The water pounding against the rocks echoes my heartbeats reaching up in praise to the Almighty. I am captivated by His strength and calmed by the rhythm of the unending flow of water like the unending love of our Father.

Lower Yosemite Falls

     We stay at the foot of the waterfall, my hubby, friend, and I, not counting the time that passes. We worship in this outdoor chapel. Some families play and laugh filled with joy at the wonder. Others gaze in hushed tones upon the magnificent.

      Our spirits have been renewed. And our souls have seen the glory of God.


     "By day the Lord directs his love, at night his song is with me--a prayer to the God of my life." Psalm 42:8 NIV


From My Heart to Yours,

Linking with Word-Filled Wednesday

Labels: , , ,