With the holidays upon us and issues to sort through in my life, I will be taking a break from blogging.
Thank you to all of my faithful followers who have inspired and encouraged me in this journey of writing. I pray you have blessed days with family and friends through this season. And, maybe, when I return to writing, we can reconnect again.
Giving thanks to the Lord for:
724) Coworkers who are friends that celebrated my birthday with gifts and a chocolate frosted cake, joy, and laughter, inviting others to join
725) Dinner out with the family--upscale Chinese food
726) Brunch with my special friend at our cozy tea house, flowing with pink linens, floral table toppers, lace and porcelain tea cups
727) Accomplishing an abundance of Christmas shopping, pushing even through exhaustion
728) For sweaters and sweatshirts, nippy mornings pointing toward a change of season
729) For the Book of Ruth full of hope and restoration
730) For deep-dish pizza
731) For wise counsel
732) For friends who rush to meet your needs
733) For my blogging friends who visit with encouraging comments and added insight to bless all those who stop by
734) For warm weather comfort food
735) For evenings with Hubby relaxing on the sofa and watching a favorite show
The thank you list will be continued. Let's enjoy a cup of tea together to remember the lovely days we've spent together and the hope of more to come in the future.
From My Heart to Yours,
Labels: Gratitude Community, writing