Solace

     Lying back flat against the grass, I drift with the clouds across the sky.  A soft breeze blows and tiny wisps are stretched thin, blue sky peering through. I want the clouds to stay, softness to caress away the cares crammed within my mind.  A filter from the bright sun, the rhythm of the floating clouds like a lullaby soothes and covers me in peace.

     Three from Here & There is a photography collaboration of three superb photographers combining their work to speak and inspire with one word...or a thousand.  This week they have set "Solace" as the theme.

     "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul." Psalm 23:2&3a NIV
   
     In His creation I find peace from the setting sun to the rugged mountains; from rolling ocean waves to thundering waterfalls; from a dozen quail babies marching across the desert fields to the soaring eagle in the sky.  All creation sings His praise  Where do you find solace?

See more creative photographs at:

Labels: , ,