Are you looking for peace?


     by ANGEL346ram
     What is riddling your heart with worries today?  Do you have a loved one who has walked away from the Lord?  Is your marriage not what you hoped it would be?  Does a spouse or child have a terminal disease?  Are you grieving?  What is your hurt and pain?

     Come to Jesus and drink of His peace moment by moment.  We all need His peace.
     "There is a future for the man of peace," Scripture tells us in Psalm 37:37 NIV

     "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27 NIV

     In what or Who do you find your peace?  Do you relate to any of the questions above?  Do you have your own set of anxieties that are eroding away your peace?

     From My Heart to Your Heart,
     Janis

Labels: , , ,