Welcome Friends from 31dbbb and Readers,
Pull up a chair, sit right down, and let's have a cup of coffee together this morning. I am really looking forward to comments, suggestions, ideas, tips, and techniques for creating a better blog. So here come the questions:
Thank you everyone for your input. I appreciate this greatly.
- What is your opinion of the design layout? Do you like the borders or should I find something else to frame the sides? Does the color complement my theme?
- What suggestions do you have for a header?
- "Sneeze" pages--I have the "Getting to Know Me" and "Contact Me". What do you think about adding a "Categories" page or should I just leave the categories in the list format on the sidebar?
- Any suggestions for how I can make the text column wider?
- How can I remove the "view my complete profile" line now that I have the About Me Page?
- Do you think the text size is readable? Are the posts too long? If I shorten them, how will I make my point or tie in the analogy?
- What do you think of the writing style? Is there anything with the posts that needs improvement?
- What do you think of the sidebar? Design? Text size? Content?
- Any suggestions for increasing traffic on my site?
- Any other suggestions?
Labels: Blogging Workshop