Give Thanks With A Grateful Heart

Today, I'm joining the Gratitude Community at Ann Voskamp's site Holy Experience.  We are counting on Monday's 1000 gifts from God to be thankful for.  For today, this will be just a list, however, if a story weaves in with my heart of gratitude, you can find it here in my post.
1)for family gathered round the dinner table
2)for a heart of appreciation as I do the dishes
3)for God's mighty provisions for our family
4)for sons who help me on the computer
5)for huge roses colorfully blooming at our kitchen window
6)for friends who stay friends~even when time and distance separates us
7)for job interviews
8)for boys working diligently in college
9)for a fluffy-haired dog who loves unconditionally
10) for laughter and love shared with my husband

Let your heart be carried away with appreciation for the Lord's many blessings.


center>holy experience

Labels: